The Grenada Development Bank is now offering RE/EE loan financing to BOTH residential and commercial applicants.
Terms and conditions apply.
Use of Funds:
• Lighting: Replacement of obsolete lighting such as incandescent bulbs and fluorescent lighting with efficient lighting including LEDs;
• Cooling Equipment: replacement of window units and split air conditioning with inverter-based units and/or efficient central air conditioning central systems and commercial refrigeration;
• Building Envelope: measures such as roof cooling, window seals and door sealants that reduce the heat gain of the buildings window and roof insulation and/or measures that reduce energy losses such as automatic door closers, occupancy sensors and programmable thermostats;
• Renewable Energy: Technologies such as photovoltaic pumps, solar water heaters, solar dryers and low flow plumbing technology.
These are the financial terms governing this loan facility:
• Maximum loan amount of XCD $405,000
• Interest rate of 4.99%
• Repayment period maximum of eight (8) years
• Up to 100% project financing.